Sourceress is a small, rapidly growing and well-connected Silicon Valley startup. We’re building an entirely new way to source technical candidates and we’re looking for an experienced tech sourcer to help us grow and scale. You’ll be working with our proprietary system and contractors to find and evaluate candidates for our clients.
— What your work will look like —
- You’ll actively work with our custom designed, internal sourcing system to identify great candidates. Imagine if LinkedIn Recruiter was 10x more powerful and surfaced the best candidates first, no matter the role or focus.
- You’ll provide feedback on our product and help us improve it even more.
- You’ll work with our rating team to build up data critical to training our machine learning models.
- You’ll help our team codify job requirements to improve the quality and performance of our product.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in the leadership of our team of remote sourcers.
— How this differs from traditional sourcing positions —
- You will not be held to unreasonable hiring quotas.
- You will not be responsible for candidate outreach.
- You will not be required to manage relationships with candidates or hiring managers.
— What you’ll bring —
- You know how to find the right candidates — you have 2+ years experience as an outbound technical sourcer (or recruiter with significant sourcing experience) with a focus on software engineering hiring (preferably internal at a tech focused company). Bonus points for additional experience with product, data science, or G&A sourcing.
- You know LinkedIn Recruiter inside and out, you can write boolean searches in your sleep
- You’re technical — You are familiar with the software engineering and start-up space and can clearly articulate the difference between backend, front-end, SRE, mobile, and distributed systems.
- You’re adaptable — You are comfortable in a fast-moving, fast-changing environment and enjoy figuring out how best to get the job done.
— Nice-to-haves —
- Bachelors degree in CS field
- Experience sourcing for a Series A or B start-up