Sourceress is an AI recruiter that is reinventing how people find jobs. With tailor-made machine learning models, we rigorously define what a company is looking for in a role, identify great candidates, and engage candidates with highly personalized introductions.
Our mission is to help people find work that matters and make it easier to build great teams. We believe that the world is better when people understand the opportunities available to them. Our human-assisted AI platform delivers great results to our customers (customer quote: "I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing").
Because of this, we raised money at one of the highest ever valuations coming out of YCombinator (from OpenAI researchers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and others.) Our CEO scaled Dropbox from 200 to 1200 people as Chief of Staff, and our team has previously sold companies, published machine learning research, and worked at Google, Airbnb, McKinsey, etc.
About the role
While we spend most of our time helping our clients build great teams, we find ourselves in need of star recruiter to help us develop a top-notch recruiting brand and build a fantastic team of our own. :)
Since we’re building a recruiting product, it’s a unique opportunity as a recruiter: beyond your responsibilities as a recruiter, you’ll also get to dogfood the product, provide product feedback, and work with our engineers.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Using our product to source (you won’t have to source and reach out to candidates yourself!)
- Helping to build a great recruiting brand.
- Building a fair, strong, systematic interview process and candidate experience.
- Conducting initial phone screens and selling candidates on Sourceress.
- Creating and posting compelling job descriptions for a variety of roles.
- Providing feedback on our product, and helping us build the future of recruiting. Test out our latest features before we launch to our customers.
- 2+ years of experience in technical recruiting (non-technical recruiting is a nice to have).
- You embody our values. As someone who will often be our first point of contact with a candidate, it’s important that your values reflect our team’s :)
- Hardworking and an effective executor. We have a lot to do!
- Empathetic and great at closing candidates. Builds strong relationships with candidates.
- Highly organized and systematic.
- Excellent structured communicator.
Nice to haves
- Prior experience in branding, marketing, or PR.
- Prior experience as a technical recruiter at a tech company or startup.
- Experience at a mission-driven organization, start-up, and/or volunteer work.
- 4+ years of recruiting experience across technical and non-technical recruiting.
- Build your dream recruiting product with a team that deeply understands hiring.
- Extremely generous budget for personal development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Free healthy lunches, dinners and snacks.
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Relocation package
Salary: $90K - $180K
Equity: 0.2% - 1.0%
Apply by submitting the form below.