Our mission is to help people find work that matters. We believe that the world is better when people understand the opportunities available to them. Our human-assisted AI platform delivers great results to our customers (customer quote:"I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing").
Because of this, we raised $3.5M from OpenAI researchers and Lightspeed Venture Partners at one of the highest ever valuations coming out of YCombinator. Our team has previously sold companies, published machine learning research, helped build Dropbox as Chief of Staff, and hails from MIT, Google, Airbnb, McKinsey, etc.
About the role:
You’ll be working with our users (typically recruiting teams at start-ups) to help them build great teams that drive their missions forward. You’ll work cross-functionally with both users and our internal team to optimize performance for each customer. In the process, you’ll build great relationships, gain a strong technical foundation, work with engineers to shape our product, and broaden your network.
What we’re looking for:
- You’re a trusted adviser: You’ll be working regularly with customers to ensure they are successful in using our product, so it’s important that you can build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong relationships that will lead to high retention [and growth] at existing customers.
- You’re a capable problem-solver: You’ll quickly learn that no two customers are the same, so you’ll need to be able to work closely with our users, as well as our operations and product teams, to generate creative solutions to their unique challenges.
- You’re a gifted communicator: You’ll be the key link between our team at Sourceress and the users at our customers, so it is critical that you can synthesize conversations and effectively disseminate information across various channels.
- You’re naturally organized: You’ll often play the role of project manager and will be responsible for building scalable systems and keeping the team on track to ensure that we are delivering on commitments to our users.
- Prior experience in customer success or client facing role
- Interest or experience in recruiting