Our mission is to help people find work that matters and make it easier to build great teams. We believe that the world is better when people understand the opportunities available to them. Our human-assisted AI platform delivers great results to our customers (customer quote: "I'd have a panic attack if you guys stopped existing").
Because of this, we raised money at one of the highest ever valuations coming out of YCombinator (from OpenAI researchers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and others.) Our CEO scaled Dropbox from 200 to 1200 people as Chief of Staff, and our team has previously sold companies, published machine learning research, and worked at Google, Airbnb, McKinsey, etc.
About the role
This is a great position for high-potential individuals. You will report directly to the CEO, who is herself the former Chief of Staff of Dropbox. It’s a great opportunity to expand your network and grow into a significantly more senior role as company expands (we plan to more than double in each of the next two years).
You will act as an extension of the CEO, trusted to manage important tasks and initiatives, and work together on the highest priority business goals. This will include activities such as:
- Accomplishing entire special projects independently (ex: find a new office, set up on-campus recruiting at particular schools, coordinate the creation of a set of interviews with the CEO for content marketing purposes)
- Getting other employees and executives aligned on priorities, gathering information internally and externally, creating and updating internal documents (ex: feature roadmap, OKRs, etc)
- Triaging requests for the CEOs time and attention (ex: scheduling meetings, dealing with urgent last minute details, fielding questions and requests for internal and external parties)
- Taking care of the details (ex: planning a company retreat, figuring out the layout of the new office to best reinforce our values, interviewing candidates for various positions)
- 1+ years of work experience.
- Incredibly smart. Loves learning. Curious. Thoughtful.
- Highly motivated and hard working. Strong drive to achieve and improve. Relentless.
- Effective executor. Very capable, independent, focused, and productive.
- Able to create structure and process out of chaos. Strong problem-solver.
- Good judgment.
- Detail oriented. Timely.
- Highly available.
- Mentorship and coaching from the CEO.
- Opportunity to be promoted to very senior positions as the company grows.
- Extremely generous budget for personal development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Free healthy lunches, dinners and snacks.
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k), etc.
- Relocation package.
Salary: $80K - $160K
Equity: 0.1% - 1.5%
Apply by submitting the form below.